DUO INDIA Fellowships
MHRD has launched DUO-India Fellowship Program for Students and Faculties. Under the DUO-India the following
countries are covered:
Austria, Belgium, Denmark,
Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain,
- 14 European countries, those are already part of SPARC scheme of MHRD, are eligible. These are:
Switzerland and UK
- More information is given below
LAST DATE is: 30th Sep. 2019
NB: Due to the unique nature of this program, Individual student (or professor) cannot apply for the fellowship
Who can Apply?
1) For students: http://www.asemduo.org/02_programs/programs_09.php
- Eligibility Criteria and details are available in the following URLs respectively
2) For professors: http://www.asemduo.org/02_programs/programs_10.php
In case of DUO-India, Only the contact person of Indian institute can
fill online application out on behalf of both institutes
and people who
are to participate in the exchange.
For European institutes, they shall cooperate fully with Indian
institutes in supplying precise information of European applicants.
For Individuals wishing to take part in exchanges are advised to
contact the undersigned.
If institutes are already joined under SPARC, they can see their
Institute ID and make the login information on the following webpage.
1) For students: http://www.asemduo.org/03_forms/form_account.php?mode=in&num=23
2) For professors: http://www.asemduo.org/03_forms/form_account.php?mode=in&num=24
In addition the above mentioned fellowship, the same portal covers for ASEN-DUO India Fellowship Program too.
For more informtion, please contact:
Prof. Vipin Bhatnagar
Department of Physics
Mob: 9915281438(Whatsapp OR email first please)